Sunday, November 4, 2012

A quick post

Hi Guys,

Just a quick post for a challenge. I have been on hols for a week but had an essay due on Friday. Spent all week finding journal articles and then writing (with a tad of shopping thrown in, of course). Now I get to play for the next 3.5 weeks, yay!

I like this weeks CASe this Sketch!.







My card:






I didn't give it a big think. I had my PTI 'Happy Hydrangeas' on my desk so decided to stamp a trio of the flowers in various SU purples. The sentiment is from SU's 'Take the Cake'.

Just a bit of fun.

Thanks for  popping by,
Fi x

5 comments:

Therese said...

So very pretty. Lovely take on the sketch!

Nikki Spencer said...

Really pretty Fiona! Love the white space and flower cluster, the purples are perfect.

Jackie Rockwell said...

Very pretty flower arrangement Fiona! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

You are totally making me wish I would have bought that set! Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this Sketch.

Gayatri said...

Love those gorgeous hydrangeas. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge:)

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio