Saturday, November 10, 2012

CAS(E) This Sketch 5

Hi Guys,

I am really enjoying playing along with the 'CAS(E) This Sketch' gang. This week is a simple sketch that had me a bit bamboozled. Then I thought of my PTI 'Holiday Lights' set. I had to reverse the sketch so that i had lights that hang down.

The sketch:






My card:





I really like this stamp set, great for CAS cards. I used SU Basic Black, Real Red and Wild Wasabi.

I am so loving being on hols. A work mate came over yesterday for our annual 'card therapy' day where we make her a stash of Christmas cards. She brings morning tea and lunch and I provide ink, stamps and some paper. Always fun.

Today has been a lazy one, but I have a fancy dinner tonight. It is the annual Client Awards dinner for CAP (Christians against Poverty). They do a fantastic job helping people get out of serious debt. Click here to go to their website.   It's a good excuse to dress up and celebrate families who have worked hard to financial freedom.

I'll try and blog some of my non-challenge cards soon. Have a great weekend.

Cheers,
Fi x

7 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

This is a wonderful take on the sketch Fiona! I really LOVE the swirly cord. So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Karen M said...

Hi Fiona, this is so creative, love the way you turned it round to make the perfect CAS card! I'm one of your newest followers...love your blog! Kx

Lea L. said...

This is beautiful! I love those stamps!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous CAS card ... I love every little bit of it! Anita in France

Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful! LOVE your bold design!
Thanks so much for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a cute little card, Fi! Hope you enjoy dressing up for dinner! And I hope the evening is really special. Hugs xxx

Sue said...

This is lovely! Super CAS card. Those stamps are fab. Sue x

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio